Use your wheelchair joystick to control your communication device with one accessory: the BJOY Ring offered by PRC.
Eliminate the need for multiple controllers with the new BJOY Ring offered by PRC.
The BJOY Ring simply plugs into the USB port on PRC communication devices, quickly converting the joystick of any wheelchair into a mouse, giving individuals additional control flexibility. Joystick controls such as dwell time and cursor speed can be customized to individual specifications using the existing NuVoice software already built into their PRC communication device.
With the BJOY Ring:
- Calibrate the device easily according to the individual's position.
- Adjust the speed, sensitivity and acceleration of the joystick according to the individual’s needs.
- Attach switches to the BJOY ring, if desired, to control left click, right click, drag & drop, double click or nothing.
- Determine the time needed for a button-press to be considered a valid touch.
- Configure the joystick with no limited directions or limited to 2, 4 or 8 to simplify access.
For those who prefer a cordless option, there’s the BJOY Ring wireless.