Accent® 800 is a dedicated SGD, locked from running Windows applications, meeting Medicare funding guidelines. The Accent 800 offers advanced functionality and user-friendly features, making communicating fast and easy. It is the smallest and most portable PRC device that offers a variety of vocabulary options.
The Accent 800 offers a choice of vocabulary options featuring the Unity® family with LAMP Words for Life®, CoreScanner™, and WordCore. Other available vocabulary options include Essence® for literate adults, the UNIDAD® language system for Spanish/English bilingual use, and WordPower™.
The Accent 800 is comes preloaded with both PRC’s NuVoice® software and Empower™, PRC's new software that's customizable, intuitive and easy to use. (Note: The initial release of Empower supports the Unity and LAMP Words for Life language systems.)
The Accent 800 is configured as a dedicated device to meet the functional specifications of the Medicare/Medicaid funding requirements. The Accent 800 is locked from computer access and all other non-communication functions. Learn more about dedicated/integrated devices.
An optional Integrated Feature Pack (IFP) is available for customers who choose to upgrade the device to its full capability. Learn more about dedicated/integrated devices.
All Accent devices are backed by PRC’s standard two-year warranty.
- Dimensions: 9"w × 5.8"h × 1.4"d
- Weight: 2.5 lbs. with battery
- Display Size: LCD IPS 8" HD (diagonal measurement)
- Screen Resolution 1920 x 1200
- Dedicated device locked from Windows applications
- Synthesized Speech with Digitized Speech Capacity
- Battery life ranges: 8 to 10 hours depending on individual usage and power settings
- 1 - 3.0 USB port and 2 - 2.0 USB port
- 2 - Switch Scanning Ports
- Language Activity Monitoring (LAM)
- Includes 2-year warranty
Accent 800 Standard Configuration
- Choice of Unity and LAMP Words for Life, Essence, WordPower or UNIDAD language systems
- Battery Charger Included: 18-30 Volt Input
- Can also charge from 12 volt car charger (not included).
- User Manual in Device
- Built-in Wi-Fi Capabilities*
- Built-in Handle
- Built-in Wire Stand
- USB Flash Drive
- Bluetooth® Phone Interface
- Front and rear-facing Camera
- Stylus Included
* Requires access to local Wi-Fi network. Wi-Fi is used for NuVoice updates. On dedicated device Wi-Fi does not give access to the internet or an internet browser.
|Dimensions||9"w × 5.8"h × 1.4"d|
|Display Size||LCD IPS 8" HD (diagonal measurement)|
|Screen Resolution||1920 x 1200|
|Battery Life||8 to 10 hours depending on individual usage and power settings|
|Speech||Synthesized Speech with Digitized Speech Capacity|
* Requires access to local Wi-Fi network.