Accent® 1000 is a dedicated speech generating device. With its portability and bright 10.1" display, Accent 1000 is easy to access and provides an extensive vocabulary.
The Accent 1000 offers a choice of vocabulary options featuring the Unity® family with LAMP Words for Life®, CoreScanner™, and WordCore. Other available vocabulary options include Essence® for literate adults, the UNIDAD® language system for Spanish/English bilingual use, and WordPower™.
The Accent 1000 is comes preloaded with both PRC’s NuVoice® software and Empower™, PRC's new software that's customizable, intuitive and easy to use. (Note: The initial release of Empower supports the Unity and LAMP Words for Life language systems.) The Accent 1000 also offers multiple access options and accommodates the Look™ Eye Tracking System and the NuPoint® Head-tracking System.
The Accent 1000 is configured as a dedicated device to meet the functional specifications of the Medicare/Medicaid funding requirements. The Accent 1000 is locked from computer access and all other non-communication functions. Learn more about dedicated/integrated devices.
An optional Integrated Feature Pack (IFP) is available for customers who choose to upgrade the device to its full capability. Learn more about dedicated/integrated devices
All Accent devices are backed by PRC’s standard two-year warranty.
- Dimensions: 10.3"w × 6.95"h × 1.4"d
- Weight: 3.0 lbs with battery.
- Display Size: LCD IPS 10.1" HD (diagonal measurement) manufactured with chemically resistant glass
- Screen Resolution 1920 x 1200 dpi
- Dedicated device locked from Windows applications
- Synthesized Speech with Digitized Speech Capacity
- Battery life ranges: 8 to 10 hours depending on individual usage and power settings
- Two 2.0 USB port and 1 3.0 USB port
- One micro-HDMI port
- One USB 2.0 mini-B computer access port
- Headphone jack
- 2 - Switch Scanning Ports
- Language Activity Monitoring (LAM)
- Includes standard 2-year warranty
Accent 1000 Standard Configuration
- Full Unity Language System including LAMP/WFL, CoreScanner, and WordCore
- Unity Overlays: 4, 8, 15, 28, 36, 45, 60, 84, and 144
- Battery Charger Included: 18-30 Volt Input
- Can also charge from 12-30 volt car charger.
- Content Manual in Device
- Built-in Wi-Fi Capabilities*
- Built-in Handle
- Built-in wire stand
- USB Flash Drive
- Expanded Bluetooth® Phone Interface
- Front and rear-facing Camera
- Stylus Included
* Requires access to local Wi-Fi network. Wi-Fi is used for NuVoice updates. On dedicated device Wi-Fi does not give access to the internet or an internet browser.
|Weight||3.0 lbs with battery|
|Dimensions||10.3"w × 6.95"h × 1.4"d|
|Display Size||LCD IPS 10.1" HD (diagonal measurement) manufactured with chemically resistant glass|
|Screen Resolution||1920 x 1200|
|Battery Life||8 to 10 hours depending on individual usage and power settings|
|Speech||Synthesized Speech with Digitized Speech Capacity|
* Requires access to local Wi-Fi network.