Accent™ 1400 is a dedicated speech-generating device (SGD) that offers user-friendly features to make communicating fast and easy for individuals with speech impairments. The large 14” screen is the perfect choice for individuals with complex access needs or those who want larger icons.
The Accent 1400 offers a choice of vocabulary options featuring Unity® with LAMP/Words for Life™, CoreScanner™, and WordCore. Other available vocabulary options include Essence™ for literate adults, UNIDAD™ for Spanish/English bilingual use, and WordPower™. The Accent 1400 is powered by PRC’s NuVoice™ software and offers built in support resources for clinicians and clients. The Accent 1400 also offers multiple access options and accommodates the NuEye™ Tracking System and the NuPoint Head-tracking System.
The Accent 1400 is configured as a dedicateddevice to meet the functional specifications of the Medicare/Medicaid fundingrequirements. The Accent 1400 is locked from computer access and all othernon-communication functions. Learn more about dedicated/integrated devices.
An optional Integrated Feature Pack (IFP) is available for customers who choose to upgrade the device to its full capability. Learn more about dedicated/integrated devices.
- Dimensions: 14.1"w × 8.9"h × 1.8"d
- Weight: 5.9 lbs.
- Display Size: LCD IPS 14"
- Screen Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Synthesized Speech with unlimited Digitized Speech Capacity
- Battery Life: 18-20 hours (normal operation) standard battery. Battery life varies based on use and power settings.
- Battery Life with NuEye: 10-12 hours
- Language Activity Monitoring (LAM)
- 3 - 2.0 USB Ports; 1 - 3.0 USB Port
- 2 - Switch Scanning Ports
- Full SD card slot
- HDMI port
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB of storage
- Includes standard 1 year warranty
Accent 1400 Standard Configuration
- Full Unity® Language System including LAMP/WFL, CoreScanner™, and WordCore
- Unity Overlays: 4, 8, 15, 28, 36, 45, 60, 84, and 144
- Battery Charger Included: 12-30 Volt Input
- Content Manual in Device
- Built-in Wi-Fi™ Capabilities*
- Stylus Included
- Built-in Wire Stand
- USB Flash Drive
- Bluetooth® Phone Interface
- Dual Cameras
- Mounting Plate
- One Device Frame (for color option, and use with Keyguard and TouchGuide)
* Requires access to local Wi-Fi network or USB/Ethernet adapter (available at retail). Wi-Fi is used for NuVoice updates. On dedicated device Wi-Fi does not give access to the internet or an internet browser.
|Memory and Storage|
|Card Slot||Full SD|
|Dimensions||14.1"w × 8.9"h × 1.8"d|
|Display Size||LCD IPS 14"|
|Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Battery Life||18-20 hours (normal operation) standard battery. Battery life varies based on use and power settings.|
|Battery Life with NuEye||10-12 hours|
|Speech||Synthesized Speech with unlimited Digitized Speech Capacity|
To hear samples of Ivona voices go to: www.ivona.com/us/about-us/voice-portfolio/
To hear samples of Acapela voices go to: www.acapela-group.com
* Requires access to local Wi-Fi network or USB/Ethernet adapter (available at retail).